UMBC economics major Juan Collazos discusses the challenges associated with collecting economic data on relations between China and nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, such as figures on foreign direct investment. Collazos is a Sondheim Public Affairs Scholar and McNair Scholar at UMBC. He will present the research project “Digging Deeper: Sino-Sub-Saharan African Economic Relations” at an URCAD poster session, 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. in the UC Ballroom.
Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day (URCAD) takes place at UMBC on Wednesday, April 25. Get the full schedule of events on the official URCAD page at umbc.edu/urcad.
- RT @baltimoresun: USM names former Towson president Caret as new chancellor. bsun.md/1uU4m7I 6 hours ago
- .@Kiplinger names UMBC a Best Value university for the sixth consecutive year: bit.ly/1jOqT3O #bestcolleges 10 hours ago
- Congrats to our newest @UMBCalumni! Retrievers: Catch tomorrow's undergrad ceremony live at bit.ly/1szJC5k #UMBCgrad 11 hours ago
- Dr. Hrabowski to our new @UMBCalumni: “Be true to yourselves… always reach out to others to inspire and elevate.” #UMBCgrad 11 hours ago
- Congrats to both our master's and PhD grads. We're so proud of you! #UMBCgrad 12 hours ago
Are you presenting at URCAD? Want to spread the word about a friend's project or offer encouragement to our student researchers? Join in the conversation on Twitter using #URCAD12 .