UMBC economics major Juan Collazos discusses the challenges associated with collecting economic data on relations between China and nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, such as figures on foreign direct investment. Collazos is a Sondheim Public Affairs Scholar and McNair Scholar at UMBC. He will present the research project “Digging Deeper: Sino-Sub-Saharan African Economic Relations” at an URCAD poster session, 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. in the UC Ballroom.
Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day (URCAD) takes place at UMBC on Wednesday, April 25. Get the full schedule of events on the official URCAD page at umbc.edu/urcad.
- RT @jjkealey: Some pre #URCAD2015 undergrad research activity. @CarrollCC SMART students visiting with @UMBC Dr. Seley-Radtke http://t.co/s… 5 hours ago
- RT @MedImmune: "Biotech can learn from cyber security in MD when engaging students early in their academic careers" - Dr. Hrabowski @UMBC #… 9 hours ago
- RT @afcea_cmd: Last week, @qdsmith and @JohnLFosterII got to meet the scholarship recipient from our endowment at @UMBC! http://t.co/AIr54V… 9 hours ago
- RT @amyhurst: Excited to have a great group of @UMBC folks at the #a11yhack today! @notferris and @aqueasham will be giving lightning talks… 9 hours ago
- RT @Access_Partners: @UMBC is doing amazing research for assistive and adaptive tech! The 3D hand models are so cool!! 9 hours ago
Are you presenting at URCAD? Want to spread the word about a friend's project or offer encouragement to our student researchers? Join in the conversation on Twitter using #URCAD12 .