UMBC economics major Juan Collazos discusses the challenges associated with collecting economic data on relations between China and nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, such as figures on foreign direct investment. Collazos is a Sondheim Public Affairs Scholar and McNair Scholar at UMBC. He will present the research project “Digging Deeper: Sino-Sub-Saharan African Economic Relations” at an URCAD poster session, 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. in the UC Ballroom.
Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day (URCAD) takes place at UMBC on Wednesday, April 25. Get the full schedule of events on the official URCAD page at umbc.edu/urcad.
- Please join us in welcoming @Univ_System_MD Chancellor Bob Caret back to Maryland. VIDEO: bit.ly/1CemdRi http://t.co/LDEzX0foNV 2 days ago
- Seven UMBC students and recent alumni awarded #Fulbright grants for 2015 bit.ly/1FV6lhf @FulbrightSchlrs http://t.co/RkjlEGvHIc 2 days ago
- "Broadening your view of the world is the most remarkable gift that you can receive..." bit.ly/1FV6lhf http://t.co/a0aM6rb5oQ 2 days ago
- Congrats to UMBC women's swimming and diving for earning @CSCAA Scholar All-America status! bit.ly/1FViR0l http://t.co/hoSPFlmAv9 2 days ago
- Prof. Dyer takes Times Square visitors on a journey through Copenhagen this summer @TSqArts bit.ly/1U4rjFj http://t.co/xXvv3RMdnp 2 days ago
Are you presenting at URCAD? Want to spread the word about a friend's project or offer encouragement to our student researchers? Join in the conversation on Twitter using #URCAD12 .