UMBC economics major Juan Collazos discusses the challenges associated with collecting economic data on relations between China and nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, such as figures on foreign direct investment. Collazos is a Sondheim Public Affairs Scholar and McNair Scholar at UMBC. He will present the research project “Digging Deeper: Sino-Sub-Saharan African Economic Relations” at an URCAD poster session, 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. in the UC Ballroom.
Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day (URCAD) takes place at UMBC on Wednesday, April 25. Get the full schedule of events on the official URCAD page at umbc.edu/urcad.
- Reminder: UMBC is open tomorrow, but closed on Nov. 26 and 27. Want to stay current on news while we're out? See news.umbc.edu. 2 days ago
- RT @CorrieFrancis: It's final project time in #IntroToAnimation @UMBC! So many little pieces... https://t.co/MKrRIoTlXX 2 days ago
- "I was really excited to know that this scholarship would be perfect for me." —UMBC's Liz Winters @marylandpubtv bit.ly/1OeUCDF 2 days ago
- UMBC psychology student Liz Winters featured in @marylandpubtv program "Ways to Pay for College" @womencenterumbc bit.ly/1OeUCDF 2 days ago
- RT @UMBCAthletics: .@UMBCMensSoccer Billy Heavner Named First Team Academic All-American bit.ly/1NNuElV @UMBC #gritandglory https:… 2 days ago
Are you presenting at URCAD? Want to spread the word about a friend's project or offer encouragement to our student researchers? Join in the conversation on Twitter using #URCAD12 .