UMBC economics major Juan Collazos discusses the challenges associated with collecting economic data on relations between China and nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, such as figures on foreign direct investment. Collazos is a Sondheim Public Affairs Scholar and McNair Scholar at UMBC. He will present the research project “Digging Deeper: Sino-Sub-Saharan African Economic Relations” at an URCAD poster session, 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. in the UC Ballroom.
Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day (URCAD) takes place at UMBC on Wednesday, April 25. Get the full schedule of events on the official URCAD page at umbc.edu/urcad.
- RT @UMBC_MLax: Only fitting to have #NationalDogDay right before the Class of 2020 steps on campus tomorrow. https://t.co/0RhokK9Coj 2 days ago
- RT @UMBCcareers: Here are some of the awesome interns/researchers who have entered our #UMBCintern contest so far this summer! 👏🏼👍🏽 https:/… 2 days ago
- RT @kayswaswa: #UMBCintern s go in w passion & come away having learned so much, that's what sets us apart from the ivy-leaguers! https://t… 2 days ago
- RT @sumeetdabhi: @UMBCcareers #UMBCintern https://t.co/75HnUEAwBU 2 days ago
- RT @thoughtlessgeek: Summer 2016 will always be cherished! #UMBCIntern #Apple #Internship https://t.co/6uXMcjqMXh 2 days ago
Are you presenting at URCAD? Want to spread the word about a friend's project or offer encouragement to our student researchers? Join in the conversation on Twitter using #URCAD12 .