UMBC economics major Juan Collazos discusses the challenges associated with collecting economic data on relations between China and nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, such as figures on foreign direct investment. Collazos is a Sondheim Public Affairs Scholar and McNair Scholar at UMBC. He will present the research project “Digging Deeper: Sino-Sub-Saharan African Economic Relations” at an URCAD poster session, 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. in the UC Ballroom.
Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day (URCAD) takes place at UMBC on Wednesday, April 25. Get the full schedule of events on the official URCAD page at umbc.edu/urcad.
- Congrats to @UMBCwbb! “Credit to UMBC," said UAlbany's coach, "they came with a lot of energy and they played hard.” bit.ly/2iR4vO8 4 hours ago
- RT @UMBCHumanities: The .@UMBC Dresher Center's #Humanities Forum begins a new season of free, public events on Feb 1. Schedule: https://t.… 5 hours ago
- RT @Thefourdocs: @NMNH @UMBC Dr. Hrabowski is a visionary. He inspires and uplifts! 23 hours ago
- RT @NMNH: On 2/3 @NMNH: Join @UMBC president, Dr. Freeman A. Hrabowski for a talk about increasing diversity in #STEM fields. https://t.co/… 23 hours ago
- RT @UMBCGSA: GRC Call for Abstracts! Please submit your abstract now! :) Click the link to learn more: ow.ly/egkI3085Rok 1 day ago
Are you presenting at URCAD? Want to spread the word about a friend's project or offer encouragement to our student researchers? Join in the conversation on Twitter using #URCAD12 .