UMBC economics major Juan Collazos discusses the challenges associated with collecting economic data on relations between China and nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, such as figures on foreign direct investment. Collazos is a Sondheim Public Affairs Scholar and McNair Scholar at UMBC. He will present the research project “Digging Deeper: Sino-Sub-Saharan African Economic Relations” at an URCAD poster session, 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. in the UC Ballroom.
Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day (URCAD) takes place at UMBC on Wednesday, April 25. Get the full schedule of events on the official URCAD page at umbc.edu/urcad.
- Great summary of #video platforms from Joy Ng @NASAGoddard. #UMBCvidcon #highered #communications https://t.co/Yonr2HgM2W 32 minutes ago
- We're thrilled to have Joy Ng from @NASAGoddard here to explain how to use #video to convey #science. #UMBCvideocon 59 minutes ago
- Visual components huge to entice media to pick up a story, share @JohnsHopkins reps at #umbcvidcon. #highered #communications 3 hours ago
- Bring out personality of researchers in videos. It's one way to add value beyond what can be done in print, says @sampricew at #umbcvidcon 3 hours ago
- "Video is the future," says @sampricew at #umbcvidcon. #highered #communications https://t.co/ASYh1s0SJW 4 hours ago
Are you presenting at URCAD? Want to spread the word about a friend's project or offer encouragement to our student researchers? Join in the conversation on Twitter using #URCAD12 .