UMBC economics major Juan Collazos discusses the challenges associated with collecting economic data on relations between China and nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, such as figures on foreign direct investment. Collazos is a Sondheim Public Affairs Scholar and McNair Scholar at UMBC. He will present the research project “Digging Deeper: Sino-Sub-Saharan African Economic Relations” at an URCAD poster session, 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. in the UC Ballroom.
Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day (URCAD) takes place at UMBC on Wednesday, April 25. Get the full schedule of events on the official URCAD page at umbc.edu/urcad.
- UMBC's #Quadmania 2015 is almost here! See details @umbcseb. http://t.co/bHlc9zzU5X 22 hours ago
- From last week's special event honoring @Univ_System_MD Chancellor Brit Kirwan: @GovernorHogan with @TrueGrit66 http://t.co/X4p6T9cafN 23 hours ago
- RT @umbcseb: 🐙🐙🐙🐙The Kraken will be at Quadmania tomorrow!! 🐙🐙🐙🐙 twitter.com/umbc/status/59… 23 hours ago
- Visualizing chemistry! Student researcher teaches science through art. See #URCAD gallery: on.fb.me/1PvVK41 http://t.co/Kw6vzVDx1r 23 hours ago
- From our new #URCAD gallery: Choreographing non-human game characters on.fb.me/1PvVK41 #UMBCresearch http://t.co/mbwWICWGGd 1 day ago
Are you presenting at URCAD? Want to spread the word about a friend's project or offer encouragement to our student researchers? Join in the conversation on Twitter using #URCAD12 .