UMBC economics major Juan Collazos discusses the challenges associated with collecting economic data on relations between China and nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, such as figures on foreign direct investment. Collazos is a Sondheim Public Affairs Scholar and McNair Scholar at UMBC. He will present the research project “Digging Deeper: Sino-Sub-Saharan African Economic Relations” at an URCAD poster session, 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. in the UC Ballroom.
Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day (URCAD) takes place at UMBC on Wednesday, April 25. Get the full schedule of events on the official URCAD page at umbc.edu/urcad.
- RT @UMBCHumanities: .@UMBC Baltimore Traces: Communities in Transition. On Brooklyn-Curtis Bay & Sparrows Pt. 6/2, 6-8pm @ChesapeakeArts. h… 1 hour ago
- Another great #UMBCgrad pic: Commencement speaker Andrea Mitchell @mitchellreports + valedictorian Michael Moubarek http://t.co/6GYz5GQCKL 6 hours ago
- RT @downibet: Reflecting on my @UMBC graduation 20 yrs ago this month- still inspired by Dr. Hrabowski bit.ly/1KxPPLT http://t.co/0… 8 hours ago
- RT @Internet2: VIDEO: "Connections That Power Dreams" featuring @UMBC President Hrabowski bit.ly/1ArTDuQ #i2summit15 http://t.co/yC… 9 hours ago
- RT @Aging_Society: @UMBCAging to host viewing of "I'll Be Me", @GlenCampbellMOV 6/11 @UMBC w/ @ashleycambanjo: ow.ly/NrnAO http:… 10 hours ago
Are you presenting at URCAD? Want to spread the word about a friend's project or offer encouragement to our student researchers? Join in the conversation on Twitter using #URCAD12 .