UMBC economics major Juan Collazos discusses the challenges associated with collecting economic data on relations between China and nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, such as figures on foreign direct investment. Collazos is a Sondheim Public Affairs Scholar and McNair Scholar at UMBC. He will present the research project “Digging Deeper: Sino-Sub-Saharan African Economic Relations” at an URCAD poster session, 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. in the UC Ballroom.
Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day (URCAD) takes place at UMBC on Wednesday, April 25. Get the full schedule of events on the official URCAD page at umbc.edu/urcad.
- INSPIRES "was an eye opening experience of what the future of science education will look like" —@BaltCoPS's Hebert bit.ly/1S5PS5A 15 hours ago
- The INSPIRES program offers @BaltCoPS students hands-on experiences that help them build problem-solving skills bit.ly/1S5PS5A #K12 15 hours ago
- “We are working together to scale our innovation, the INSPIRES Curriculum, in a way that is sustainable for BCPS” bit.ly/1S5PS5A 15 hours ago
- UMBC + @BaltCoPS developed INSPIRES program to give HS students earlier experience solving engineering problems bit.ly/1S5PS5A 15 hours ago
- RT @TAC_NISO: Patrick Jose Dawson appointed new Director of the Albin O. Kuhn Library and Gallery at @UMBC Congratulations! 15 hours ago
Are you presenting at URCAD? Want to spread the word about a friend's project or offer encouragement to our student researchers? Join in the conversation on Twitter using #URCAD12 .