UMBC economics major Juan Collazos discusses the challenges associated with collecting economic data on relations between China and nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, such as figures on foreign direct investment. Collazos is a Sondheim Public Affairs Scholar and McNair Scholar at UMBC. He will present the research project “Digging Deeper: Sino-Sub-Saharan African Economic Relations” at an URCAD poster session, 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. in the UC Ballroom.
Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day (URCAD) takes place at UMBC on Wednesday, April 25. Get the full schedule of events on the official URCAD page at umbc.edu/urcad.
- RT @mariedj17: @UMBC 's inaugural cohort of NAE Grand Challenge Scholars -- a truly impressive and awesome group of students! https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @JamieCricketUSA: The pond @UMBC has become a veritable bird sanctuary: https://t.co/Ge46sLVJyR 1 day ago
- .@nataliepo ’06, comp sci, discusses her work as a @bytehq app developer on Track Changes podcast @PostlightAgency bit.ly/1Z37XkY 1 day ago
- Troubled waters: @johnrennieshort on implications of ongoing territorial dispute in South China Sea @ConversationUS bit.ly/1TCtGwq 1 day ago
- Dr. Hrabowski to participate in @nytimes Higher Ed Leaders Forum 6/20-21 on most urgent issues facing colleges today bit.ly/1UfLqQj 1 day ago
Are you presenting at URCAD? Want to spread the word about a friend's project or offer encouragement to our student researchers? Join in the conversation on Twitter using #URCAD12 .